Battling Anxiety
Eversince Cailou came along, hindi na existent ang birthday ko. And don't get me wrong, I love her, and as unfair as it may sound, she might be my favorite among the babies in the family.
She turns 4 in 9 days.
Every time I think about her and our birthdays, I always say a silent prayer, that she be everything I failed to be - kind, courageous, brave. I pray that she'll be the better version of me, that she succeeds wherever I failed - not career wise but personality wise.
I miss her so much.
I hope to be home soon baby.. I pray I'm still your favorite. Let's watch Princess True when I'm home ok? Let me hug you and snuggle you and kiss you and tickle you, and sing with you, and play with you, and read with you.. And hug me back and kiss me back so I don't cry as much anymore ok?
Please always look at me with wonder and make me feel that the world holds so much more goodness and kindness and potential. I love you baby girl. I'll see you soon ok?
![]() |
| Cailou |
Every time I think about her and our birthdays, I always say a silent prayer, that she be everything I failed to be - kind, courageous, brave. I pray that she'll be the better version of me, that she succeeds wherever I failed - not career wise but personality wise.
I miss her so much.
I hope to be home soon baby.. I pray I'm still your favorite. Let's watch Princess True when I'm home ok? Let me hug you and snuggle you and kiss you and tickle you, and sing with you, and play with you, and read with you.. And hug me back and kiss me back so I don't cry as much anymore ok?
Please always look at me with wonder and make me feel that the world holds so much more goodness and kindness and potential. I love you baby girl. I'll see you soon ok?

Comments
Post a Comment