Favorite Friend
Dee just landed a few hours ago; and I met her at the airport. She bought me cookies and iced coffee and we stayed and talked for the last 4 hours before she travels back to abu dhabi. Im still on the train on the way back home, and I miss her already. It's been 10 months since our last coffee date, I surely missed her.
Sobrang sinulit namen yung oras. We would've stayed longer had she not need to go to abu dhabi. As much as I appreciate my Tuesmis Crew, Gelo, my Comedy Manila friends, conversations with Dee is still very precious. She is the epitomy of a best friend. She is always a safe place. There is never bullshit, always just love, even the tough kind (which let's admit, we need every now and then).
We talked about my plans, what the future looks like to us, what the past 10 months has been, what was lost, what was left.. we talked about the important things and laughed about the mundane ones.
I've been up since 8am yesterday and it's almost 7am, but here I am dancing to Jealous, walking to the bus to take home.
I already miss her but I'm glad because I don't have that nagging itch to have to share things with someone.
For the first time (kahit Ang dami kong nang nasabe), wala akong masabe.
And I'm alright with that. ♥️♥️

Comments
Post a Comment