Anniversary

Hindi ako naniniwala sa concept ng closure. For me, pag iniwan ka or if the other party chooses something else from what you have/had with him/her, that in itself if closure. The fact that he/she walked away from you is closure. No amount of sitting down and talking it out or finding the reason why they left/cheated/chose someone else would give you the "closure" you desperately seek. All it is, really, is an elaborate facade of making the other person see what the person seeking closure thinks the other is missing out.

So what's the point ng lahat ng mumbo jumbo na to? Wala.

It's a year today and I just ended it in the most absurd way. Well, the other person sending that 🤢🤢 message, ended it in a weird, eww, way. 

There were no tears today. Not that I was sad about not being sad, I thought I was going to be, but I wasn't. 

I had this song in my head the entire day, and it made me think about you. Ang dami kong kwento. ANG DAMI KONG KWENTO. Part of me still wants to tell those stories to you, and the other part just wants to erase you from memory. 

Birthday ni M bukas. Yun na lang.

 Yun na lang. 

Comments

  1. Was it really that "eww"-y?

    Alright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I meant, that on the 31st of October, I was speaking with someone, and that person was weird. What he told me was weird and ewww. I wasn't speaking of C or how he ended it.

      I said, I ended the 31st of October 2020 in the most absurd way. The overwhelming emotion on the day I wrote this was: Ang dami kong kwento. ANG DAMI KONG KWENTO. Part of me still wants to tell those stories to you, and the other part just wants to erase you from memory.

      Delete
    2. It's been a year na pala last Thursday. Ang bilis.

      Delete
  2. Was it really that "eww"-y? Alright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait! Were you the one I was speaking with on the 31st of October this year? Lol. I dont remember what exactly you said, but if it was you, then yes, what you told me that day was eww-y. Haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts